Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday 8 August 2011

Inspirert!


Jeg fant denne på en Weight Watchers blogg, og synes den var så inspirerende at jeg kopierte den! 

I love and care for my body as a sacred vessel. 
I select and only eat foods that are healthy for me. 
Today and every day, I am filled with the divine power of the Goddess. 
By choosing natural and living foods to eat, I have plenty of energy to do my daily activities.


I enjoy eating the nourishing vegetables and fruits of the Earth Goddess. 

By doing so, I am able to maintain my ideal weight.


I appreciate this nourishing food. 

It is a sublime gift from the Goddess that supports and heals me.


Each and every day, I love to exercise in many enjoyable ways.

As I exercise, I can feel the power of the goddess surging within me, making me healthier and stronger.


As I exercise today, I move in tempo with the Goddess. 

I feel Her divine energy surround and strengthening me.


--Sirona Knight
From Goddess Bless!


Og jeg har uansett fått ny giv, så jeg tok til og med noen dansesteg i dag!

 Jeg har ikke vært i form i fem dagen nå, det ene etter det andre..men nå håper jeg det er over!!



No comments: